I decided to take a look back at my New Year's Goals and see how I've been doing!
1. Have a baby! Did it!
2. Do everyday chores everyday- Mostly doing this - it's harder with the baby, but I'm doing a good job not letting everything go to hell, so that's a win, right?
3. Stick to a better schedule for the large cleaning jobs. Not so much
4. Actually finish projects. I have finished every project I started since January, except Ryder's nursery which really isn't a hobby, so I'm going to say this is a total win.
5. Stop accruing endless amounts of fabric. Fail! in my defense, I can't sew much right now because I haven't lost all of the baby weight, but don't worry- I've got plans for it all. Also, all of my post-pregnancy sewing has been stashbusting!
6. Knit something. Nope, but I have looked at knitting patterns, so that's a step in the right direction.
7. Take more photographs. Ryder has helped out with this goal. :) Not quite what I meant of course, but it'll do.
8. Workout more consistently during pregnancy. A little bit.
9. Stick to planned workout routine after pregnancy and run a race this summer. No because my knee hurts. I'm starting a non-running routine this month since it's become clear I won't be running much til I clear up the knee problem.
10. Fit into my normal work clothes when I go back to school in the fall. We'll see in September!
11. Plan my vegetables better- Excellent planning this year, but poor execution. Ryder was born the week I was supposed to start everything.
12. Can more tomatoes! Bread and butter pickles were a big hit too. Pickles this week, we'll see about the tomatoes in September.
13. Fill in more permanent landscaping in the flower gardens- especially trees and bushes. We're looking at a new picket fence, some hydrangeas and rhododendrons and a magnolia tree. Fence is in, bushes and trees will probably be next year.