Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Week

Training the past 2 weeks has been a little jumbled up because of snow and the holidays, I got all the workouts in but not exactly when and how I wanted to. The result was the fastest 200 that I've run since February 2006, 27.70. I don't attribute it to the wacky training schedule, I guess it happened in spite of said schedule. But the good news is that it happened and maybe by outdoor I'll be back to where I was from 2004-2006.

Christmas

Our apartment all Christmased out.

Of course we also had Christmas and I got some great presents, which I love. I also gave some pretty cool presents, so I hope that all the recipients love theirs too!


(almost) The whole family


My sister, mom, aunt and cousin


Janda and my cousin's daughter


Most of my Christmas presents and the cat who loves them.


The presents under the tree.

No comments: