Michelley helping test out the white lights that never went up!
Kong hanging out by the Christmas tree
A family photo; there was a way better one but it was blurry! Do you know how hard it is to get a picture with three cats!
In case you were wondering, I'm still getting bigger. Here I am at about 24 weeks.
I have, as have many others, been doing some New Year resolving lately. I actually makes resolutions all the time; I try my best to keep them, but I usually don't. They are more like goals I guess. Someday I'll do it all!
Until then, here are my New Year's Goals:
1. Have a baby!
2. Do everyday chores everyday- that way they don't become large cleaning jobs.
3. Stick to a better schedule for the large cleaning jobs.
4. Actually finish projects. I think I finished about half last year. The rest are waiting to be completed, but then I got pregnant and can't fit any of them. Oops.
5. Stop accruing endless amounts of fabric.
6. Knit something.
7. Take more photographs. The past couple of years I have hardly taken any, aside from trips.
8. Workout more consistently during pregnancy. At least 5 days a week.
9. Stick to planned workout routine after pregnancy and run a race this summer. 6 days a week, cardio + lifting should add up to 60 minutes- basically getting back to pre-pregnancy routine.
10. Fit into my normal work clothes when I go back to school in the fall. Only having a few (lackluster) outfits to choose from is frustrating when you have nice clothes in the closet.
11. Plan my vegetables better- I had too much of some and not enough of others last year.
12. Can more tomatoes! Bread and butter pickles were a big hit too.
13. Fill in more permanent landscaping in the flower gardens- especially trees and bushes. We're looking at a new picket fence, some hydrangeas and rhododendrons and a magnolia tree.
13 goals from 2013. That seems like enough! None of them are hard or expensive, so we'll see how I do.