Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

We did it!

This weekend was the best- full of friends, family and fun! It started Friday night with a family BBQ at my parents, and we had a surprise guest- Sinan had already arrived from California and came over with Corey! Then on Saturday we were up bright and early so that we could get to the golf club and set everything up. Home to shower and then back to the club to get it started! Almost everything was perfect and we had a great time. Then this morning we had the family that was still on Cape Ann over for a brunch and Janda made some awesome waffles to go with my mom's quiche. Then after an afternoon spent lounging by the fire and a (not so) quick nap, we headed out to see the family again and deliver some leftover goodies. Finally home to a baked haddock dinner and more lounging by the fire. It was the perfect weekend.



This picture perfectly represents the weekend. I made the cupcakes and Janda frosted them. My mom ironed all those tablecloths and Janda's mom helped me make the cupcake stands with her hot glue gun. Everybody helped put out the desserts, moms, our friend's mom, Linda, and my cousin Mariellen and the brothers, a dad and an uncle helped move the tables. Without everybody's help, it never would have happened as beautifully as it did.

Well, time for bed, coming soon to a blog near you (ie this one): a baptism that I never posted, the full wedding story with photos and most importantly, the Thank yous that I wanted to make at the wedding but forgot about (like our bouquets and the video camera).

No comments: