Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

4 Years + 5 months! (May 2019)

Vivi still loves dance parties!  She dances anytime that music comes on and she requests certain songs; she prefers pop songs and female singers for the most part!  She loves to do dance moves, yoga moves and (sort of) gymnastics moves.  It is fun to watch her make up moves and try them out!

Now that the weather is nice again, Vivi loves to be outside.  She runs out all the time, especially when there are other neighborhood kids out playing.  Vivi loves the swingset and now she can swing on her own, so sometimes she heads out and swings on her own.  I’ll look out the window and see her swinging away, having a great time!  She also loves to help in the garden and check to see what’s growing and what has bloomed.

At school this month, Vivi had a Mother’s Day breakfast.  I was able to go because I had a prep period at work, but it didn’t go like I had expected!  Vivi loves school and she usually does well at drop-off, but she cried the whole time during breakfast and wouldn’t get me any food, which is the point of the breakfast.  Poor Vivi!

Vivien can write her name, and also my name, so most of the art that she makes has both of our names on it!  She presents me with a couple of new pieces of art each week.  She is so proud and it is so sweet!  She has also drawn a bunch of pictures of the two of us, and also the whole family, with hearts, which she gives me to hang up.  

Smiling at a t-ball game

On her way to school

Always helping me cook

The first beach day

Some Mommy art

What a cutie pie

My smiley girl

No comments: